Saturday, February 22, 2014

Twin Girls!

Hey Old Friends!  I'm not sure if any of you will still get the email alert for this blog, but I thought I would try anyway.  I just wanted to update you on our little family!

Barrett is a big brother!  This twin sisters, Parker and Payton, were born on January 25th.  You can read all about it here!

Hope you all are doing well.  I miss seeing your faces and interacting with your families.  (And if anybody wants to come out to Keller and hold some babies ... feel free!  I have plenty of babies to go around!)


Keep me updated on YOUR families!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful new addions to the family. Wish you all good health and happiness! Alyssa and Debra Zahalsky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your beautiful new addions to the family. Wish you all good health and happiness! Alyssa and Debra Zahalsky

    ReplyDelete