Friday, June 3, 2011

Last Blog!

I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday!  I can't believe that school has ended!!!  Thank you so much for your sweet cards, gifts, and words of encouragement.  While I'm excited about my new adventures as a mommy, I just want you to know that I will ALWAYS hold this class near and dear to my heart.  Not just because they are my last class, but because this particular group of kiddos captured my heart from the first day I met them.  Thank you so much for sharing your children with me. 

I told the kids yesterday that I will tell you to not to unsubscribe from this blog because we were thinking about having some sort of summer reunion.  I believe having an ice cream night was an idea that was thrown out there!   Also, I'll blog some pictures of Barrett when he's born.  I know the kids will be want to see his little face, but also, you have been such a huge part of this journey with me.  Couldn't leave you hanging. :o)

Have a great summer!  And keep in touch.  My new email is wilson_tutoring@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment